Monday, September 13, 2010

favorite skincare products

today due to lack of any particular outrage at any particular thing, I am going to talk about my favorite skin care products...

I do not receive any type pf compensation from these companies, though heaven knows I need the money so they are welcome to pay me for their endorsements...

there is nothing in beauty care that you can do that is more important then drink plenty of water. Hydration is essential to good skin.

A regular simply skin care regime is next. Most of my favorite products are made by neutrogena. I love their "healthy skin" line. I use the cleanser, the face lotion, the hand cream and their eye cream

I find it works great, I don't have a lot of wrinkles which is a miracle considering my age and stress level, amd it never irritates me and I can be sensitive to things.

Ialso love ivory soap for general shower use, as well as glysolid for those times when my hands need some serious softening. (warning though glysolid does break down those much worked for callouses.)

these along with hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel are my go to products all the time....

what are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment