Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Be smart...research...

I learned the hard way to research my topics. 25 years ago, I am not sure I even knew what a superfund site was, much less had the ability to go online and find out about them.

But a recent conversation with my son's oncologist has me once again pounding the cyber pavement to research our current living area.

See, our former town, Hillsborough, NJ, home to us for 23 years, included in Money magazine's top 100 hundred best places to live..(maybe 2006-2007??)."Hillsborough the good life" as tolled by the township politicians....is home to .....

NINE...(9) superfund sites ...now of course I am sure some of them are considered "remedied"...but seriously 9??? (So much for the garden state, guess Carlin had it right after all )
where is money magazines criteria?
hum.....let's see...great place to live except for all the cancer, the outrageous taxes and the corrupt politics....RIGHT....

so, who do I sue for all the pain and suffering my family has been through with my son's cancer not once, but twice as well as all of the terrible side effects he has had to endure?

oh, wait, I know....no one is responsible...these things just happen....BULLSHIT....

our government has been activity allowing if not acting on poisoning our environment for decades. When does it stop?...who takes on the government and make them step up for the lives hurt, ruined destroyed and taken because of poor oversite, and the allmight buck?

No comments:

Post a Comment