Sunday, August 29, 2010

the clothes make the woman....

I am a plus sized woman....I don't try to change who I am...however..I am a little tired of the pathetic offerings in plus sized clothing.

Here are some things I know for sure.....the clothes offered up in general locations (I am sure there are specialty shops out there for those with bigger budgets then mine..) these readily available clothing lines..suck....
let's discuss some of the frightening things I have seen lately....

Empire waist-ed tops..for god's sake people..these don't look good on thin women..the only good thing an empire waist-ed top/dress is good for is a pregnant woman. Makes the wearer look pregnant anyhow....
gathered necklines that just then fall....


again with the yuck.....

and tops with built in bras?....excuse me...my "girls" need either real support or nothing at all...but the tops with built in bras simply don't support anything and just ride up....to places you don't want them too....

and the sizing?....are you kidding me...even I don't what size it will be next week...and I am not the one changing sizes.

I don't know who designs fat woman clothes, but it sure as hell isn't anyone wearing those clothes.

and do we need "cut on the bias" /"dont cut on the bias" instructions printed in chinese or what???

if I wash one more tshirt and having it look like it will fit a pumpkin patch, I am going to scream..


and what the hell happened to cotton bras.??? tricot and wires hurt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment