Thursday, October 28, 2010

Creating Institutional Change: A Short Primer | Psychology Today

Creating Institutional Change: A Short Primer | Psychology Today


Everyday my son and I discuss current events. As election day draws near, we inevitably are discussing the current state of affairs in this fine country of ours. Since you are reading this, then you already know I am not too happy with the frighting trend I see happening around us, with politicians trying to circumvent our constitutional rights, as well as the shoulder high corruption we are mired in. The only way to improve these problems is by change, and change starts by voting on a local level. This is where today's politicians got their start. It is on the local level where you can actually help cause that change I know many of us believe in.
I came across this article and I thought it was interesting in regards to effecting change.
Enjoy...and DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment